Monday, June 19, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations


Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




Preface: Vol. 7


The wrath of God, spoken about in Bible, comes when the lawlessness moves into the churches.

It is a very serious time we live in.

Restraints which held antichrist back, were scriptures.

With the removal of certain scripture and portions of scripture, antichrist moved into the church groups.  He is here now ... in churches ... speaking to congregations ... in the form of pastors and other speakers.

(Antichrist is not one man but is a spirit operating in many men just as the devil is not one man but a spirit in many men.)

Paul wrote about antichrist coming into the churches in the following scripture: 

II Thess. 2 ...NASB ... 

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed


*****

Who, today, speaks these words of Jesus:

Mt. 5:32 ... But I (Jesus) say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

I've never heard this spoken at church.  Has this scripture not been removed? 
Several years ago, I went to a dinner at a museum group.  I was seated next to a man who was wearing the largest cross I've ever seen around his neck.  He quickly identified himself as the former pastor at Indiana Baptist Church.  He began talking about this church group and said, "We have a problem.  We keep increasing the size of our church building and more people keep attending and we don't have enough room to seat all the people who are coming to our services."

I replied:  "If you would begin teaching the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery,  about 1/2 of the people would leave and you wouldn't have trouble seating people."


*****


God showed me this as far back as 1979, through the following terrifying dream.
A meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun." 

The first man resumed speaking.  

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!  

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. And it is much worse today. 


*****


Paul said the last days would be perilous.  II Tim. 3

One of the things we are told to do in such times is to "exhort" one another "and even more" as we see the day of the LORD approaching.

This is the purpose of this book of exhortations for the church today. 

Joan Boney

*****