Thursday, June 29, 2017

If YOU will, YOU can make me clean


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Matthew 8:1-3   When HE was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed HIM.
And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

And Jesus put forth HIS hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean.

And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.


*****


Isn't this similar to the way it was when we were born again?

Except I wasn't seeking Jesus or God at the time I was born again.  By HIS Spirit, God spoke a thought to me as follows:  "Joan, you know these mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."  I was so shocked!  But I was changed immediately.

After this, I began reading Bible and learning from God about HIS way.  And each time HE taught me something I was recreated again in the image of Christ.

I John 2:27    But the anointing which ye have received of HIM abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in HIM.

We live in those things taught us by God and we continue in those things taught us by God.

John 8:31-32    Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in MY word, then are ye MY disciples indeed;  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.



*****

We are baptized into Jesus as a sign of the death of that person we once were, thus we are dead with HIM, that we might be raised to walk in newness of life.

When I was baptized after I was born again, the minister lowered me into the water and the Holy Spirit said to me:  "This is like being buried with Jesus."

When I came up out of the water, the Holy Spirit said to me:  "This is like being raised with Jesus."

See:  Romans 6


*****