Monday, June 26, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations

Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




Volume 7 ... #7
Paul says: Hold Fast the Form of Sound Words, Which You Have Heard From Me

What did the apostle Paul tell us?  Remembering the words of the Holy Scriptures are inspired by God.

Hold fast to these words ...

I Cor. 7 ... And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.


*****

Today's churches have changed these instructions in order to please people in their congregations and also they changed these instruction in order to attract people to their churches. (antichrist)

Paul knew this would happen in the churches after his lifetime ... 

Acts 20 ... Paul says ... And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood.

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.   

*****

We must not allow ourselves to be swept away in these times by doctrines of men which have replaced the word of God in the various churches. 

Jesus said the following would happen in the end times and Jesus warned HIS people that this would happen and told us not to be deceived by those who come saying "Jesus is Lord" ...

Mt. 24:4-5 ... And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.


*****

Because they come saying, "Jesus is Lord", many will listen to what they say and be deceived by their perversions.  Jesus warned us not to allow them to deceive us. 

If a church group is teaching it is alright for the man to marry a divorced woman, DO NOT BE DECEIVED ... Hold fast to that which Jesus said ... This change from scripture is antichrist working in the churches.

Mt. 5:32 ... But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.  


*****

All scripture is inspired by God ... and is profitable that we can re-prove our doctrine ... II Tim 3

 Are you really buying that doctrine in churches which says God's loves you and wants you to be happy regardless of what you do on this earth?

JESUS went to the cross so the scripture could be fulfilled. 

Mt. 26:51-54 ... And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and HE shall presently give ME more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?



*****

What the apostle Paul told us by the inspiration of God is the following ...

I Cor. 6 ...  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.


*****

When God revealed HIMSELF to us didn't we turn away from those sins under which we were living?  We were changed.  We became "dead to sin" and alive to God.  We now wanted to serve God, not sin.

And when the woman was taken in adultery, what did Jesus say to her?

Jn. 8:11  "Go, and sin no more." 


*****

No one can continue to live in sin and inherit the kingdom of God.

Do not be guilty of going along with the sin of the churches today nor with the sins of other people.

You will never bring anyone to God by approving sin.

By exposing sin, we learn righteousness.  Laws are made for the lawless that they might see their sins and turn away from such sins and turn to God and HIS righteousness.



*****

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

A meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a room filled with people.  I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole.  A gas was coming out of the speaker.  I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people.  It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group.  But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead!

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.

*****

God was showing me the anarchy that was already going on in our church groups. 


*****