Friday, June 23, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations

Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




Volume 7 ... 4
Sharing The Reward In The Work Of The Ministry


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Here is a letter I wrote recently to those in our little church group ...

*****


Each of you faithfully give to this ministry.
I believe that enables you to share in any good work done ... in all messages ... in all encouragements to all believers all over the world.
I believe you share, though I write these exhortations.
You take part with me in the reward that is laid up for us in heaven because you, too, believe.
And I often point out to God your faithfulness in tithes and offerings, for this is to your credit.
And each of you are very faithful to do this.
When I spoke to the woman at Costco on parking lot as I reported to you, you share in that too.
And I believe all this will be to your credit because of your tithes/offerings to this ministry appointed by God, for you are a part of it, in equal share with me, as I view it.


*****