Friday, June 16, 2017

BOOK: Psalms

Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




* Psalm 108

 
O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
 

Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
 

I will praise THEE, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto THEE among the nations.
 

For THY mercy is great above the heavens: and THY truth reacheth unto the clouds.

Be THOU exalted, O God, above the heavens: and THY glory above all the earth; That THY beloved may be delivered: save with THY right hand, and answer me.


God hath spoken in HIS holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is MINE; Manasseh is MINE; Ephraim also is the strength of MINE head; Judah is MY lawgiver; Moab is MY washpot; over Edom will I cast out MY shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.

Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
 
Wilt not THOU, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not THOU, O God, go forth with our hosts?

Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
 
Through God we shall do valiantly: for HE it is that shall tread down our enemies.


 *****