Friday, June 30, 2017

Speak That Given by the Holy Spirit


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Matthew 10:27   Jesus says:  What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

God speaks in our ear by the Holy Spirit bringing thoughts to our mind.  Jn 14:26

Sometimes HE will remind me of a scripture.  Other times I will be reminded of a dream or another word.  Speak that!

When I recorded radio broadcasts, I rarely knew ahead of time what I was going to say.  I might have one scripture to start with and then I just spoke that which God brought into my mind by HIS Spirit.

Certainly other spirits also speak to us.  We must not speak by our fleshly desires.  Nor do we speak that brought by the devil. 

But there are times we are certain that which we are about to speak is to edification, to exhortation (warning), to comfort.  That will be from the Spirit of God.


*****

Matthew 11:2-5    Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,  And said unto HIM, Art thou HE that should come, or do we look for another?

Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:  The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.


*****

* The blind receive their sight

Does that thought we received help us to see the way of God that we can go in that way?  Does it support scripture.  This is helpful in evaluating the thought we think to be from God.  Also we can pray, asking God to confirm that thought if there is really any doubt.

It can be a little tricky for the devil appears as an angel of light.  I believe many follow devils into various good works and end up in trouble by those works, needlessly burdened.

We can evaluate the wisdom that is from God by the following characteristics.

James 3:17    But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy (pretense and deception).

Matthew 11:30 ... God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.

I've had so many who say they are ministers come to me wanting money to pay for their many works.  They build orphanages.  They try to feed all the elderly people in their town.  They start the work and run out of money and try to get others to pay for their work.


One early thing God taught me to go by is this:  God's yoke is easy.

I've always found when God authors the work, it is easy to be administered.  The money is there.  All the help I need in various labor is also there.  It is easy to do that which God calls me to do.

I cannot take care of orphans nor old people, I'm old myself at this time.  I can't fly at my own expense to Africa or to India to speak at minister's conferences as some ask me to do.  It would destroy me physically to try this, also financially. 

But I can write these messages on a blog from my own home, as God told me to do.

Truly when you are following God, the Lord is your shepherd ... you shall not want.

You do not have to beg people for money to pay for your work when God is author of the work.  It is very fleshly to have to beg other people for money.

David said:  I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.  Psalm 37:25

Many works man thinks are good are not authored by God.

Matthew 7:21-23   Jesus says ... Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to ME in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.


*****