Wednesday, June 28, 2017

BOOK: Psalms

Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




*Psalm 119


*****
25-32

My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken THOU me according to THY word. I have declared my ways, and THOU heardest me: teach me THY statutes.
 
Make me to understand the way of THY precepts: so shall I talk of THY wondrous works. 

My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen THOU me according unto THY word. Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.
 
I have chosen the way of truth: THY judgments have I laid before me. 

I have stuck unto THY testimonies: O Lord, put me not to shame. I will run the way of THY commandments, when THOU shalt enlarge my heart.


*****
33-37

Teach me, O Lord, the way of THY statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
 

Give me understanding,
and I shall keep THY law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
 

Make me to go in the path
of THY commandments; for therein do I delight.
 

Incline my heart unto THY testimonies, and not to covetousness. 

Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity:
and quicken THOU me in THY way. 

*****
38-40

Stablish THY WORD unto THY servant, who is devoted to THY fear.
 

Turn away my reproach which I fear: for THY judgments are good.
 

Behold, I have longed after THY precepts: quicken me in THY righteousness.



*****