Saturday, June 24, 2017

BOOK: Psalms

Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback





* Psalm 116

I love the Lord, because HE hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because HE hath inclined HIS ear unto me, therefore will I call upon HIM as long as I live.
 

The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
 

Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech THEE, deliver my soul.

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
 
The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and HE helped me.
 

Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.

For THOU hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.
 
I believed, therefore have I spoken:

I was greatly afflicted: I said in my haste, All men are liars.

What shall I render unto the Lord for all HIS benefits toward me?
 
I will take the cup of salvation,
and call upon the name of the Lord.


I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all HIS people.

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of HIS saints.

O Lord, truly I am THY servant; I am THY servant, and the son of THINE handmaid: THOU hast loosed my bonds.
 
I will offer to THEE the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.

I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all HIS people,
 

In the courts of the Lord's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. 

Praise ye the Lord.

*****