Friday, June 23, 2017

Dealing with a problem


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have been very troubled since learning of a very serious plumbing problem at my house.

The house was built in 2003.  At that time in Lubbock, Tx., they were using a plumbing line they thought was very good and it has turned out to be very bad.  Houses all over town where this has been used have been having serious water problems and the pipes have had to be totally replaced inside walls, under foundation, in alley. 

I have it scheduled to begin new plumbing construction on July 17.  It will take 2 1/2 weeks to do the work.  Water will have to be shut off for 3 days.

I had planned to stay with Sandra Chupik in Lubbock.  She has guest room and bath and even was happy for me to bring my cat.  She likes animals.  I was concerned about being away from home and very troubled over this pending move out of my house.


Last night I was in very serious condition mentally … I just couldn’t face leaving my house … For several days, I've been having what I believe to have been rising blood pressure due to stress and ringing in ears and pounding of heart beat in head.

Sandra was so nice about this, but I am so accustomed to being alone, I just didn’t think I could do this.

I grew so bad I couldn’t read Bible for a few days and everything got much worse last night.

I took my regular Ambien (sleeping pill) and was trying to lie down and read … My mind was critical condition.

Finally, I got up and opened an unopened bottle of whiskey which I always keep here for serious "medical" problems.

I drank a small amount and went to sound sleep.

This morning I realized I was going wrong way in the plan to leave my house.

I told Sandra I was going to change the plan.  I didn’t know exactly what I was going to do until a few hours later.  Then I began to see what to do.  I believe God lead me step by step.

I’m going to stay here at home while the plumbers work.  I ordered a porta potty today.  I had borrowed one when I had the accident a few years ago.  I have a very good air conditioned closet at the hallway where my bedroom is situation.  It has been used for junk.  The potty can go into that closet and I can even go to bathroom as needed as the workers work during the day.  I can have Orilia remove all the junk from that closet on Monday and clean it out for me.  I once recorded radio broadcasts in that closet.  It is sound proofed.

I have Bose noise reduction headphones which I can use while they are cutting through the walls with their power tools.

In kitchen there is a corner booth a few feet away from the sinks so it is a place I can use as my kitchen, but not interfere with the plumbers who will be working at the sinks.  I can put bottled water under  the booth.  I can put coffee maker and toaster oven on top of booth.  Microwave is already beside that booth.  Plenty of room beside booth for large garbage can.

It’s going to work!

I’m so grateful to God for stopping me from my original plan and for making all these things come together for me to be able to stay home.

Work begins July 17 … 8:30 am … then on rest of week work starts at 7 am.  I  can set alarm and be dressed before workers arrive.  It will take about 2 ½ weeks to do the work.

It will work for me this way, thank God.

*****


Proverbs 31:6   Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Psalm 34:19    Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

As a new Christian, 1975, I attended a faith movement church.  We thought we shouldn't have any afflictions and were taught to take authority as a believer over the devil.  This doctrine is not correct.  We have many afflictions as believers as we live in this world.  But God helps us in various ways to escape and to overcome.

Jesus also told us we would have trouble in this world.

John 16:33    In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


*****