Joan Boney... apostle/prophet
I had a little difficulty yesterday morning when I awoke. I began having thoughts as to how none of what I am writing is any good.
I got control by crying out to God … reviewing with God a few things:
- It was God who showed me to do the blog in that dream. It was not of myself.
- God chose me and caused me to be saved
- God took me into heaven twice, putting me into these ministries
- God equipped me for this work, giving me gift of exhortation
- The Holy Spirit is the ONE I am following when I write these warnings … HE brought to my mind the specific scripture I wrote about … It has to be of God to write these warnings
I Cor. 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, forasmuch as ye know your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
So I turned to Bible and looked again at this scripture, exhorting myself by that which Paul wrote.
And of course there are the two scriptures in Hebrews, chapters 3 & 10, telling us to exhort one another daily and even more as we see the day of the Lord approaching
Attacks like this come to each of us, trying to pull us off that which God has given us to do.
We regain our stability by turning to God and reflecting on what HE brings to our mind, just as I have done in this example.
It is a fight sometimes not to be swept away … especially now.