Monday, April 27, 2015

Walk as Jesus walked: How did Jesus walk?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Jn. 2 ... 6 He that saith he abideth in HIM ought himself also so to walk, even as HE walked.

How did Jesus walk?

- Jesus always heard from God the Father
- Jesus did only that which God told HIM to do

Jesus said:  I can of mine own self do nothing:as I hear, I judge:and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.  Jn. 5:30

You could cast out devils and visit the sick and still be turned away at judgment by Jesus.

It is only if God authors that work that you are justified.

Jesus said:  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  Mt. 7

Churches often teach the congregation to do good works, telling them to give to the poor and visit the sick and such.

What they should tell people is they must hear from God continually, doing only that which God tells them to do and then the work will be a righteous work and not a "good" work authored by the flesh of man.

I Jn. 2 ... 29 If ye know that HE is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of HIM.  For we do not know what is righteous in the sight of God unless HE shows us to do that work in that specific situation ... and if HE shows us to do something it is right.