Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Salvation

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

For close to 10 years I've had the same cleaning woman each week.  She is very good at cleaning.  She is a devout Catholic.  I've never spoken to her the word of God until this week.  She began asking me questions as to how I am so prosperous and unlike other people.  This woman has often showed a love of money and a desire for money.  She was set on fire wondering how I can afford to pay for repairs and am never speaking of money.  So she finally began asking me some questions.

Why am I so prosperous?  (she didn't ask this directly but this was what she wanted to know)

I explained that God leads a godly person.  That we love HIS Word, the Bible.  And as we try to do right in the sight of God daily, God prospers us.

Though I didn't read Psalm 1 to her, this is what I was describing to her.

1 Blessed is the man
that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


I told her how much I love the Bible, the word of God.

She said, "But aren't you afraid you can misinterpret the Bible?"  I replied the pope and priests misinterpret the Bible.  And I told her she, as well as all others including myself, will stand at the judgment seat of Christ where we will answer for that which we have done on this earth whether good or bad.  I told her at that time the pope, the priests, Billy Graham will not be able to help her. She will have to answer for herself.  (Twice I said exactly same thing as I spoke referring to her not being able to hide behind the pope, the priests, Billy Graham ...

Later I realized the Catholic Church was teaching her not to read the Bible, that she might misunderstand the Bible ... just to listen to what they tell her ... Anger arose in me over this.  What judgment could be bad enough for these priests and this church leadership to set up doctrine to keep their people from the Bible?

Mt. 24 ... Jesus says ...   15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves... 33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

==========

As I turned to God asking HIM to help me, I had the following scripture brought to my mind.

II Tim. 3 ... 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

It is greatly profitable for us to read the Bible, for all persons to read the Bible.

And I was also reminded of Paul saying: 

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway:for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.  I Thess. 2

By their doctrines, both Catholic and Protestant churches, keep their followers from being able to hear the truth and keep their followers bound up to themselves, in essence "forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved," for the doctrines make the Gentiles deaf to us.

==========

But I spoke as led by the power of God ... and at one point I was stopped from speaking to this woman by the power of God.

==========

I had a strong assurance that at the judgment seat of Christ she would be asked, "Didn't my servant tell you these things?"  I did tell her.

==========

A very strange thing came from her ... she asked, "But don't you sometimes need to do things to show you are equal to others or above friends?" 

"Above friends?"  I questioned ... "No."

I was physically trembling when the talk ended and she went to her cleaning work.   And I felt this would be the last talk on subject of God.

And further I was reminded of:

Mk. 7 ... 5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands? 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups:and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. 12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; 13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered:and many such like things do ye.