Wednesday, April 8, 2015

They that have the rule over you

Joan Boney ... apostle / prophet

Hebrews 13 ... 17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves:for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief:for that is unprofitable for you.

I am continually giving account concerning the members of the church.

This is to her credit ... and I rejoice ...

This is not to her credit ... and I grieve ...

I realize what I am doing is Hebrews 13:17 ... I see what you do and hear what you say, and "give account" watching for your souls.

Several years ago, I had this dream... I was traveling with a small group and we landed on an island.  There was something like a pineapple field, hot, dirty ... and there were children there.  All of a sudden I realized they were going to leave me on this island to care for these children.  It was everything I did not like.  I said, "I won't stay ... I won't."  Then I realized it might be God who wanted me to do this work and I said, "Unless YOU want me to."  They left and I stayed there caring for those children.  It was hot and dirty.  There was a pastor and his wife on the island but they wouldn't come out of their house.

I know I give account and watch over the souls of those who are the church or who say they are the church.

There are some individuals among us who grieve me each time I speak with them or read their emails.

There are times I will rejoice over the soul of an individual when I read that person's report.

All this is Hebrews 13:17.