Saturday, January 24, 2015

Turning to God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

About 3 weeks ago, I was trying to tune picture on TV.  (I've been having problem with picture for several months.)

As I worked on getting picture better, I heard gentle voice in form of thought:  "You don't have to put up with that."

I stopped what I was doing and considered what I had just heard.  I thought of the money that has accumulated monthly from my social security check and I realized what I had heard was true and I replied:  "That's right!"

I went to store immediately and purchased a TV.  The man at the store said it would only take a few days to get the set into Lubbock.  He said it could be installed the first of the following week.  I heard nothing at all from the store and the first of the following week arrived.  I called the store and the TV had not arrived.  A few more days passed and I heard nothing from the store.  I called the store and they said it should be in that day or the next.  I waiting 3 more days and heard nothing from the store.  At this point I asked God to help get the TV in and to help get an installation schedule with the sound guy who would be installing the set.  I called the store toward the end of the 2nd week and asked about the TV and the man said, "Oh ... is that that 70" TV."  He didn't seen to know me nor the order and was very casual about the whole thing.  I replied "yes" it was.  He then said, "It just came in."  Nothing had been done to set up installation.  He said he would get with the installer.  The way things were going I suspected that would put us into the 3rd week and even then installer might not have time to do the installation immediately.  At this point, I heard to call the installer myself.  I tried that spirit to see if it was from God and it was.  I knew the name of the installer.  I go to his wife's beauty shop.  I called the installer and he said he would go to the store the next day and pick up the set and come to my house around noon to do the installation. Since I am paying the installer for the installation I felt it was totally in order for me to call him and set this up with him.  Technically I'm hiring the installer.

I believed God led me all the way in this situation and I was so happy to have a firm schedule with the installer for I know how difficult this can be with sound install people.