Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Confessing the Lord Jesus

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Romans 10 ...That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Confessing the Lord Jesus does not mean saying "Jesus is Lord".

Confessing the Lord Jesus is confessing that which God has given you by HIS Spirit, THE WORD which is Jesus ...

Yesterday I reported to you a story where I was struggling with a TV and I heard this WORD (in the form of a gentle thought)  "You don't have to put up with this" ... I shared that word with you because I believed it was from the Holy Spirit of Jesus.  I shared it because I believed in my heart it was a word from God.  That is what it means to confess the Lord (The Word from God).  And there is often a shame that comes when we tell something like this.  People sometimes make fun of us, mock us.  But Paul says whosoever believes is not ashamed of what he has heard from God. And at the end, the day of judgment, we will not be ashamed. Therefore we speak because we believe.

Also "confessing" a dream, sharing that ... or "confessing a scripture" we have heard from Spirit of God is confessing the Lord Jesus.

Jesus said:  Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  Mt. 24

They will come saying "Jesus is Lord" and because they say this they will deceive many ... but you usually do not hear them report the WORD given them by the Spirit of God and acting on that specific Word which is confessing Jesus is LORD.

So many individuals have come to me saying "Praise God, Jesus is Lord" ... or saying they are a Christian.  But thinking back on them individually I realized they never told me any Word they had received from the Spirit of God.  This is a warning about them when we realize this.

Through these various writings you hear us "confessing the Lord Jesus" for over and over we share that which is given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit.  This Word from God is confessing the Lord Jesus.