Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Holy Spirit story ... I believe so!

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Last night I was trying to watch something on TV and the picture was really hard for me to watch.  My TV is only one year old but they never came to calibrate the system and some video problems have been there from day one.  I even thought the glass on part of the screen had a black smear on the top corner and I tried to clean the glass with a TV glass cleaner when I first got the TV but that didn't help at all.  So I have struggled for a year with this picture, trying to make the picture better by changing the brightness/contrast/color/tint ...

Last night, I was trying again to adjust the picture and I clearly heard (in form of a thought) ... "You don't have to put up with this."  I thought about what I had heard and I replied:  "That's right!"

This morning I went out and bought a new TV  which will be installed next week.  I am so excited about this.  The screen is 70 inch and should be much easier for me to see ... I have glaucoma (eye disease) ...

At the time this happened, I wasn't thinking about it being the Holy Spirit but I really believe this was the Holy Spirit helping me on this present earth.