Friday, January 2, 2015

Important to remove all bitterness from yourself

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

At one time, I was "bitter" over what was going on in the churches where wrong doctrine was taught and the leadership kept the truth from being heard and kept individuals carrying the truth from God from speaking to the people in the church.

It is not good to allow ourselves to be bitter.

Today I am not bitter over anything so far as I can tell and I hope you are not either.

Paul certainly disputed with the Jews over the messages, but I don't think we have signs he was bitter.

Being bitter hurts us.

Paul said:  31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.  Eph. 4

A man named Gordon who lived across street from me and is now dead told me he once was very bitter against his father and step mother.  He said for years he felt this way.  Then one day he was thinking about them and he came to understand instantly that this did no good and he was changed immediately.  (I felt he was born again at that moment.)  He said he just gave it all up.  I rejoiced!

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;  II Cor. 5



We want to go into our last breath on this earth as did Jesus and Stephen ... "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Lk. 23:34

Acts 7:60 ... Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. (Stephen)