Friday, January 16, 2015

Faithfulness of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Acts 28:25 ... Paul says ...  be of good cheer:for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

The Holy Spirit also reminds me of the following verse:

II Tim. 2:13 ... If we believe not, yet HE abideth faithful: HE cannot deny Himself.

What God says, HE will do.  To fail to do such would be to deny HIMSELF and God will not deny HIMSELF.


There have been times, God has spoken to me by HIS Spirit telling me something would happen a certain way.  (Holy Spirit shows us things to come.  Jn. 16:13)  There have been times God has given me a dream to show me what would happen.  There have been times I have not understood the meaning of the dream.  Regardless of my action, God does what HE says HE will do.  Thus HE abideth faithful.  HE cannot deny HIMSELF.

Ten years ago, when I was building this house I live in, my contractor changed bookkeepers and as a result became behind in billings.  As a result I owed the contractor more than I thought.

Before this happened, I had a dream ... In this dream, I was standing at the kitchen window of the house I was building and a meteor was hovering outside the window.  Then it lifted and went over the house.  I expected it to explode and it did not explode.  I thought it would destroy me and the house.  But nothing happened.

At the time I did not understand that God was showing me everything would work out about the over cost of the house and I would be fine.


I thought I would have to sell the house to pay for the over cost but that is not what happened.  God arranged for a member of our little church group to loan me the money to pay the final bill on the house.  Within six months I was able to repay this loan.

Then I remembered this dream which showed me it looked like I would be destroyed and the house also but "nothing happened".

Also during this time, I was reminded of the following scripture.  Isaiah 65 ...  21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.


God is faithful to do what HE shows us HE will doEven when we do not understand what HE is showing us, God does that which HE shows us.  Even if we fail to believe what HE is showing us, God does what HE says HE will do for HE cannot deny HIMSELF.

You can think winter will never end, but it will end and there will be seedtime and harvest.

Gen. 8 ... God says ... 22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

God has everything under control ... 

Certainly the end of the present heavens and earth will come but that will be by God at the time HE wills and this is how it will happen ...

II Peter 3 ... 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.


No man will do this ... God will do this ...