Friday, January 30, 2015

God answers prayer

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I had appointment at 11 am for TV installer to come to my house and complete the installation of my new TV.

I didn't feel at all well when I awoke.  My stomach was upset.  I was almost vomiting and had diarrhea.  The installer was due in 30 minutes.  I asked God to help me, to please cause me to recover before installer showed up at my house.  I specifically prayed that during installation I wouldn't even remember being ill.

The installer was more than an hour late in arriving for the appointment!  This really helped me.  By the time he arrived, I was able to concentrate on the project.

During the installation I never once thought of the physical problem I had been having that morning!

After installer left, I was fine physically.

My prayer was answered in every detail.