Saturday, January 10, 2015

Protected by God as shown by Holy Spirit

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday I was going to garbage and my neighbor who lives in house directly behind me was backing her car out into alley.  I haven't seen this neighbor or her husband in over 5 years.  She rolled down widow to speak with me.  I ask her how Bernard is and she said he "passed away" I was so shocked.  Then she said, "I will come over to your house tonight.  I want to talk with you."  I said:  "I'd like that."  I asked her to call me before she came over so I could open garage door and let her in through garage which would be easier for her.

I expected her call and I waited.

But she never called and didn't come over.

I tried to convince myself that I misunderstood what she said.  (sometimes I do have problems hearing high voices)

But there was something about the way she said, "I want to talk with you", that troubled me.

Then I remembered something.  Several years ago, Bernard (her husband) called me asking if he could rent one of my bedrooms.  He said they were having company and had need for more sleeping space.  I told Bernard I wouldn't rent the room but he could use the room.  He mentioned his wife's daughter and her "friend" would stay at my house.  Bells went off.  "Friend?"  I asked about this friend.  Bernard said they are lesbians.  At which point I told Bernard I couldn't allow them to stay at my house.  Bernard said he didn't approve of "that" (lesbians) either.  No more was said.  And I never heard from them again nor did I see him or wife again.  That was about 5 years ago.

After having this brought to my attention (I believe by the Holy Spirit) and thinking of how the neighbor said the words, "I want to talk with you", I felt she wanted to tell me off and set me straight because of the situation with the lesbian daughter.

I thanked God exceedingly for I felt HE turned this woman away from coming to my house last night.