Sunday, January 4, 2015

Becoming established by thinking on that which God has done

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Where we want to focus is on what God has done ... not on what we have done.

Being established in God has to do with what God has done.  If we think on that which God has done in our lives or in the lives of the people in the Bible, our focus is correctly on HIM and not on ourselves.

When I think on that which God has done in my life, I think on the following:

- God spoke to me by HIS Spirit showing me sin, changing me from what I was to a new creature (August, 1975)

- God transported me into heaven in the night as I was sleeping.  I was made one with Jesus, The Word ... God and the Holy Spirit witnessing ... no images just spirit ... (August, 1975)  Then God did same thing second time a few nights after first time.

- God sent an angel to speak three words to me in night awakening me with these words which were like a trumpet sounding in my ear... "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ... putting me on radio ... (Jan. 1980)

- God sent me a dream showing me blog ... putting me on blog to do these writings ... (Mar. 2012)

These things God did.  As I think on them I am established in God.

The important thing for you is to stop now and think on the things God has done in your life.