Sunday, January 25, 2015

Faith comes by hearing from God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Romans 10:17 ...  faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Yesterday I heard a word from the Spirit of God and I did that word as soon as possible.

Today I have no additional word from the Spirit of God so I continued in the words I have already heard.

This is the way faith operates.

When we hear a word from the Spirit of God we focus on that word, taking appropriate action according to that word.

But we cannot act upon a word until we first hear that word.  And when we hear no new word, we continue in that word previously given to us.  When we need to hear something, we will hear something.  God is able to reach us.  We just pay attention and keep doing that which we have already been shown to do.

The most recent word I have had concerns a TV.  It was only 1 year old but had picture problems.  I tried to locate the dealer but could not find him in phone book nor on internet.  I could not get this fixed by the company.  So for a year I had struggled with the picture, trying to adjust it by using the settings of contrast, brightness, sharpness, color, tint ... As I was trying to adjust the picture recently, I heard the following gentle word, as if someone stood over my shoulder watching me struggle with the ongoing problem:  "You don't have to live with this."  I thought about this concept and said: "That's right!" ... I have money and can buy another TV.  The humans rationalizes that this TV is only a year old.  But it really makes no difference if you can't get it fixed and if you have money to replace it and especially if you have heard from God on the matter.  And I believe this instruction was from God by HIS Spirit and was sent to make my life better and to keep me from having to deal with this troubling area which can be resolved.  I heard this word around 7 pm.  As soon as possible (the next day), I went out and purchased a new TV.

When we believe we have a word from God we can have the necessary faith to move according to that which we have heard.

=========

Just before Thanksgiving Day (USA), I received a greeting card from a woman.  She told me she was having 25 people in for Thanksgiving dinner.  She told me she and husband were going to daughter's house for Christmas.  She told me grandson married in October.  She has what looks like a very full life and I have no one.  As I was thinking about this, I heard the following in form of thought ... This was sent to me by God through the Holy Spirit:  "You are dead and your life is hid with Christ.I thought a second and replied:  "That's right!"

Faith comes by hearing that word from God by HIS Spirit concerning the matter at hand.  When God speaks to us then we have the foundation needed for faith in the matter.

I turned to Col. 3 ... 1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:6 For which things 'sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free:but Christ is all, and in all.


God keeps us by the Word given to us by HIS Spirit, usually brought to us in the form of a thought.

Faith is based upon that Word we have heard from the Spirit of God.

============

On January 10, 1979, an angel of the Lord stood over my as I slept and spoke three words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"... It was like a trumpet blowing in my ear.  I jumped out of bed.  I wrote these words on notepad, not wanting to get them wrong.  KWJS turned out to be a radio station.  "God are you telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."  "Call the radio station manager." (gentle thought) ... So that is what I did.  Within a week I was on radio.

First comes the word from God ... then faith based upon that word.

===========
In March, 2012, I had a dream ... A woman was singing to a small group of people.  It was a nice little voice.  It was a little voice but a nice little voice.  Somehow the blog was brought into the dream.  I realized it was a way to speak to the people.  After I awoke, I asked Pam Padgett to set up a blog for us on Internet so we could speak to the church.  It has been a nice "little" voice for the past 3 years and it has gone all over the world instantly and cost us nothing to print the messages daily.

Faith to do this came by the word delivered to me by the dream.

=============

So faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

Don't try to do anything until you've heard to do it.  Even Jesus said he could do nothing until HE heard from God.  Jn. 5:30

Jesus said .... Jn. 5:30... I can of mine own self do nothing:as I hear (from God the Father), I judge:and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.