Thursday, November 20, 2014

Followup: Asking God for help

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was reminded of something that happened to me recently.  I had gone to lunch with Betsy (acquaintance from Bridge Center).  Betsy did something in driving that made another driver angry and he honked a long honk at her to show his anger.
I told Betsy there was no danger in what she had done.  She wasn't even close to his car when he honked at her.  He just wanted to show anger.  And he wanted to put her down.

Further, I mentioned to Betsy that several months ago I determined never to use car horn unless there was a danger and a person needed to be warned.  For to use horn in anger can upset the emotion of the other driver and cause them unnecessary trouble and I do not want to be a part of doing that to them.