Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What about the writings we do?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Last Friday, I bent over to pick up toy for cat and excruciating pain went through my back.  I was bent partially over and wasn't sure I would be able to get to the chair.  I was holding onto the back of a recliner and it was terribly difficult to make my leg move.  I just held on and forced my leg to move in spite of the pain.  I did make it to the chair and sat down.  I kept moving my lower back where the pain hit. 

In times like these there are so many questions ... how can I get to the bed and if I get to the bed will I be able to get up from the bed once I am lying down?  How can I get to bath room?  If I have to call 911, how will they be able to get into my house to take me to hospital?

Mentally I thought things out.  Finally I forced myself to get up and try to get to bedroom.  I used wheelchair like a walker, holding onto back.  I took "Aleve" pain pill.  I just did what I could manage. 

The next day it was still difficult but I was able to get to bath room using wheelchair as walker.  I kept taking the over the counter pain medicine which helped.  Heating pad to back. 

The following day I was almost normal.

Today I am normal.

When you live alone and have things like this happen you go though many thoughts.  Sometimes you have to make simple changes to compensate for the problem areas.

Today, I was greatly helped by reading our writings on the blog! 
These 2 things really stood out to me from today's blog ... 

II Chron 14:11 ... Help us, O Lord our God; for we rest on Thee ...

Rev. 21:4 ... And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes:  And there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain


The writings we are doing on Internet are doing what they are supposed to do ... building faith in God ... causing us to turn to God ... giving encouragement ... giving hope in God.
This is exactly what these exhortations are supposed to do.

Blessed are we who read and believe and act upon these truths from the Spirit of God.