Saturday, October 6, 2012

Scriptures: Shared by body of Christ

Hebrews 7:25 ... Wherefore he (Jesus) is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. 


Isaiah 32:17 ... And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. 


Psalm 25 ... Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. 2O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. 3Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. 4Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. 5Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
 

Psalm 63 ... O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;   2To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
3Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. 4Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 5My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:  6When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
7Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. 8My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.


James 1:18 ... Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. 

Psalm 17:4 ... Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.