Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jesus, the word, is the bread of life

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. Jn. 6:35


Jesus, THE WORD, is the bread of life.



And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son (THE WORD), and believeth on him (On the WORD), may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. Jn. 6



I (The WORD) am that bread of life. 49Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 51I (The WORD) am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. Jn. 6


Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. Jn. 6


We eat Jesus' flesh and drink Jesus' blood as we eat and drink the WORD of God which is Jesus.


This is the Lord's supper ... eating HIS flesh and drinking HIS word ... eating and drinking the WORD of God, Jesus.

The Lord's supper has nothing to do with crackers and grape juice.  People who set up a "communion" of crackers and grape juice were going by their own fleshly mind.  Crackers and grape juice have no power at all.  There is no communion with God through crackers and grape juice.

Communion with God comes through the Word of God as we see that Word and "eat" that Word and "drink" that Word, doing that Word.  This is the Lord's supper.

Life is in the Word.