Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Benefits to doers of the WORD

Joan Boney ... apostle / prophet

Jesus said:

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. 11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.  Jn. 15

For those of us who have the Spirit of God in us, Jesus speaks to us today by HIS Spirit that is in us.  If we pay attention to that Word spoken by the Spirit of God, and "keep" that word we are truly blessed for God gives us HIS Word that we would be delivered from the way of our own flesh and from ways of devils.

From the time I was born again in 1975, it seems to me that I have had an understanding in me that to go in that which God shows me is the only safe way for me to go no matter how it might seem.  And at that time I had many tests on this subject in that I had major problems and I would hear what I believed to be a word from God concerning how to deal in the issue and though everyone around me objected to what I was choosing to do thinking it would destroy me, I kept turning to God and kept doing that which I heard from God even when it did seem it would destroy me to do that word.  Yet it did not destroy me.  In fact that word ended up being salvation to me separating me from the religious wicked and keeping me from fame that would have ruined me.

Jesus said "few" would find the way of life and many would go in the way of destruction.  Mt. 7

The way of God often looks like destruction to the flesh and to other humans.  The way of God will not make sense to the natural man for he does not receive the things of the Spirit of God.  (I Cor. 2)

So when we hear from God and do it, the humans around us often are bewildered by what we do and they often try to turn us from what we do.

But if we have heard from the Spirit of God and are doing that, we will prosper in the way even though it looks opposite.  In the end we will have good success.  Psa. 1

Jesus said:  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. Jn. 15:4

Abide means:
- accept or act in accordance with
- dwell in