Monday, September 10, 2012

Prayer for deliverance

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 35

LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

... They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul
 

... With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
 

... Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
 

... For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land. 

There are times we just can't deliver ourselves from spoilers.  We want to be free but they just keep calling us, spouting out things that harm us.  We can't seem to get free.

I've had this happen at least 2 times.  Once God intervened and removed the person.  I am still waiting on God to deliver me from another person who is harmful.

The above Psalm is a prayer for deliverance from those person who want to come around us and we can't seem to get free.

The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes. 2For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.  3The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good. 4He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil. Psa. 36

I just keep calling out for God to deliver me and keep waiting on HIM.  Certainly I could deliver myself by fleshly means but I do not want to take this route.  So I call on God and wait.  I do speak truth when this person surfaces and that frees me for a season.  When we turn on light, the darkness flees.

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: II Peter 2