Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scriptures: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 84:5 ... Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee;

Romans 11:36 ... For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.  

Malachi 3 ...  Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. 17And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.  18Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. 

Psalm 100 ...  Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.   2Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 3Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.  4Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. 

John 10 ... My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.

Psalm 84 ... For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 12O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.