Thursday, September 27, 2012

With the froward God shows Himself froward

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I was talking on phone and another call came in.  Normally I will ignore it but I thought it was someone I needed to talk with but it turned out to be a man trying sell walk in showers.  He had his sales talk down so he could hardly be stopped but I managed to cut in and I told him I had a new house, hoping to stop him from going further and it didn't work at all ... he raced forward with his sales pitch saying, "OH, we install showers in new homes" ... and he kept talking and I cut in again and said, "Mister ... you shouldn't try to sell something to a person who doesn't want to buy anything for you waste your time and their time." And I hung up.  (He was still trying to talk when I hung up.)

Then I felt terrible ...I asked God for help and I was reminded of the following scripture ...

God says ... With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; 26With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.  27For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks. Psa. 18

This completely healed me.  There are times it is "godly" to speak this way and while we will appear "forward" to the evil doer, it is because of the evil in them that makes it seem that way.  They view us as "froward" because they are froward.  It is not us but them.

However, next time I won't answer the phone when I'm not sure about the person calling.