Monday, September 17, 2012

Scriptures: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 31:30 ... Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. 

Psalm 86:7 ... In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me. 

Hebrews 8 ... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:   11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 

Psalm 97 ... Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked. 11Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. 12Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. 

Proverbs 4 ... Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.  27Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil. 

I Cor. 10:13 ... There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I Peter 5 ... Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.