Sunday, September 30, 2012

Must know will of God for ourselves

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.  Jn. 6:15

Jesus knew the will of God for HIS life.  The people did not know the will of God for HIM.  But Jesus knew.

Jesus knew he would die for the sins of man.  Jesus knew the plan of God.  He knew His kingdom was not a natural kingdom of this world.  So when the people would have come to make him a king, he went off by himself.

We must know God's plan for us.  I have found God reveals much of His plan for me as I live on this earth so I will not be swept away by the glamor of the world, nor by my own ideas, nor by the ideas of others.

A recent example:  After I went on Internet and began doing this writings, I began receiving invitations to go to various places and help with churches.  But I knew it was not God's plan for me to do this though it seemed like a good thing to do.  It was God's plan for me to stay still where I live and keep doing the writings.  I knew this.  So over and over I declined invitations. Even after declining I had "pastors" write telling me they were praying for me to have strength to come to their countries.  But I knew the will of God for me.

You may have family or friends who think they know what you are supposed to do and they may tell you how to go.

The important thing for each of us is to know God's plan for our lives.  And to go straight forward in HIS plan.