Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scriptures: Shared by body of Christ

Isaiah 41:10 ... Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Ezekiel 18:27-28 ...  Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.  Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
 
John 3:16-17...  For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God  sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Isaiah 55:11 ... So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
 
Matthew 6: 34...  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.  Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Psalm 60:11 ... Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.  

Proverbs 13:25 ... The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul: but the belly of the wicked shall want.

Matthew 22 ... But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.