Sunday, September 2, 2012

Scriptures: Shared by body of Christ

Matt. 13:45-46 ... Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Psalm 50:15 ... call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. 

Hebrews 13:5-6 ... Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. 

Romans 4 ... He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform. 22And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. 

Psalm 46 ... God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  2Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;  3Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.

Psalm 46:10 ... Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 

Psalm 119:165 ... Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.  

Mt. 10 ... Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. 37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Lk. 7:23 ... And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me. 

II Cor. 3:5 ... Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;