Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Delivered from all fears

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.  Psa. 34:4

Each of us have fears come upon us.  It is not weak faith to have fear.

The spiritual way to deal with each fear is to talk to God about that fear.  This is the only way I know of that we can deal correctly with fear.  Each time the fear comes, we talk to God.  No matter how many times it comes, we need to stop and talk with God.  Until we hear from God concerning that fear, we will need to keep praying.  When we hear from God, usually that fear is settled.  If it tries to return, then we remember what God told us about that fear.

We cannot have faith until we have heard from God on the matter.

Until we hear from God, we keep praying and wait for HIS word on the issue at hand.