Saturday, September 22, 2012

Scriptures: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 14:27 ... The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death. 

Jeremiah 10:23 ... O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Proverbs 19:21 ... There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.
 

Jn. 15 ... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
 

Mt. 16 ... Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.