Wednesday, May 31, 2023

πŸ’₯ Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)


We seek the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness each time we search for that which is right in the sight of God concerning the issues of this present life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We ask God:  "What do YOU want me to do about this?"

We say to God:  "Please STOP me if I am going the wrong direction."

We talk things over with God and ask HIM for HIS wisdom in the issues of this life.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Acts 17:28  For in HIM we live, and move, and have our being;

We find we just sit and talk with God about things in our lives.  It is like we would talk to our best friend.  We speak that which is currently in our heart.  Sometimes we do have a very serious matter and we "pour out our heart to God."  Other times we are just chatting with God, telling HIM how we feel about something.

The apostle Paul says:

Philippians 4:6-7  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Recently, I have begun listening again to my music CD's.  For more than 6 years I did not listen to them because I could not hook up my balanced cable to my unit.  But I purchased a sound processor and now I can use balanced cables.  (I was a music major in college and hear sounds that trouble me when they are slightly distorted so I just don't put myself through hearing CD's when the sound has distortion in the music.)

I have really been enjoying hearing music again after this long period away from such.

But my CD player began cutting off on some of the CD's.  I could send it off to be repaired or buy a new CD player.  I really didn't want to do either.  (I'm sure God was watching me in all this.)  

One day, the idea came that perhaps the CD was warped.  These are life long collection of CD's.  I've moved several times.  Perhaps the problem is the CD and not the unit playing the CD.

If so, that would be wonderful!  It is very easy to replace a CD.  I'm currently checking this matter and so far have found that one CD has caused a problem but the remainder of the CD's have played without incidence.

The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth ... John 16:13

I have always believed that HE, The Spirit of Truth, guides us into all truth:  spiritual truth and secular truth.

I'm sure the Holy Spirit wants to help us if we are troubled about anything.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯