Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Podcast: God speaks from heaven to His church today.

 

 
Hebrews 1

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by HIS Son, whom HE hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also HE made the worlds;

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God speaks by several ways directly to HIS church today.

πŸ’₯  By Dreams:

Matthew 2

12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

In dreams, God speaks to us, the church today:

Acts 2:17

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  God speaks by New Testament prophets:

Acts 11

25 Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul:

26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

27 And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.

28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.

29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  God speaks to the church today by visions:

Acts 11

4 But Peter rehearsed the matter from the beginning, and expounded it by order unto them, saying,

5 I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:

6 Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.

8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.

9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

10 And this was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven.

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.

12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:

13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;

14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

(Comments by Joan Boney)

God has often shown me visions (word of knowledge) concerning what is going to happen to someone in the church.  I was shown a vision of a young man who had ALS.  He was totally paralyzed at the time I was shown this vision of him.  "He was on a golf course.  He was completely whole.  He signaled to us by hand to come join him.  He was very happy."  

One of the members of the church said to me, "Don't you think this means David will be healed?"

I replied, "No.  David is dying.  But his spiritual condition is very good."

A few days later, David died.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  Sometimes today God speaks to us by angels.

Acts 27  

10 And (Paul) said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives.

11 Nevertheless the centurion believed the master and the owner of the ship, more than those things which were spoken by Paul.

12 And because the haven was not commodious to winter in, the more part advised to depart thence also, if by any means they might attain to Phenice, and there to winter; which is an haven of Crete, and lieth toward the south west and north west.

13 And when the south wind blew softly, supposing that they had obtained their purpose, loosing thence, they sailed close by Crete.

14 But not long after there arose against it a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon.

15 And when the ship was caught, and could not bear up into the wind, we let her drive.

16 And running under a certain island which is called Clauda, we had much work to come by the boat:

17 Which when they had taken up, they used helps, undergirding the ship; and, fearing lest they should fall into the quicksands, strake sail, and so were driven.

18 And we being exceedingly tossed with a tempest, the next day they lightened the ship;

19 And the third day we cast out with our own hands the tackling of the ship.

20 And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.

21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.

22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.

23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

(Comments by Joan Boney)

I believe it was an angel of God who spoke to me on the night of January 10, 1980, saying: "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ... by which I was led to go on radio presenting exhortations to the church.

Also I've had multiple dreams showing me angels.  In one dream a group of about 7 were sitting around a long table discussing precious jewels which were lying before them on that table.  One angel spoke and said:  "Then it is settled.  We will go help her."

By the Bible we know angels of God bring messages from God to individuals to instruct and protect them.  Angels have great power.  Two angels destroyed Sodom as directed by God(Gen. 19)  An angel came to the tomb of Jesus and rolled back the great stone which sealed the tomb and brought an earthquake.  (Mt. 28:2)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

If you can read of an instrument used by God in the New Testament Bible to help the New Testament church, you should have the basis to believe God could use that same instrument today with the NT church.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯