Saturday, May 20, 2023

Podcast: He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction

 

 
 
Jesus says:

Luke 21:14-15  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Proverbs 10:19  In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Matthew 10:18-20  Jesus says:  And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1980, an angel of the Lord spoke to me in the night the following 3 words:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I said to God, after I found KWJS to be a radio station, "Are YOU telling me to go in radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately, the Holy Spirit brought this to my mind:  "Call the radio station manager."

I called the station manager of KWJS that same morning and I said to him:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He said:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and sent it to me.  If you fit our broadcasting we will send you a contract."

I recorded an audition tape that same morning and put it into the mail to the station manager.  Within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on station KWJS on Monday's through Friday's.

For the first 2 years, the subjects God gave me to speak were:  Taking Thoughts Captive; Dealing with Destructive Thoughts; Following God by HIS Spirit.

Then in 1982, God said to me, over and over:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.  The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.  The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

God showed me sins that were being committed by several big-time radio and television ministers and God had me speak of these sins, naming by name the minister when I couldn't get the message to him any other way.

In Seattle, the radio station manager was waiting for me outside the door of my meeting room at Seattle Convention Center.

George had always been very friendly but this time I noticed his countenance was different.  And he said, "Joan ... you have many wonderful messages. Just speak those good messages.  If you continue speaking these judgment messages I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

Instantly God brought the words to me to speak to George:  "George ... If I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message, and I may as well be off the air."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A woman in our little church group was expecting a visit from her 40 year old son and she had made out a list of things she wanted to say to him.  I happened to call her about 30 minutes before the son was due at her house.

When she told me about her list of subjects, I said:  "Don't do that!  Just ask God to bring to your mind what you should say."

She tore up her list.

She told me hardly anything that she wanted to say to him was brought to her mind.

And they had a very good visit.

(Before anyone is coming to my house, I often pray, asking God to have me speak what HE wants me to say.  I don't plan out anything ahead but I depend on God to bring to the conversation what HE wants.

When I write for blog, Podcasts, or books, I do the same thing.  I depend on God to have me speak or write what HE wants and I yield to the Holy Spirit and speak that subject.)

Examples on this Podcast.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯