Sunday, May 28, 2023

Podcast: God plants HIS Word in our heart

 

 
In approximately 1982, God gave Pam Padgett a dream saying, "Joan Boney is your supervisor."

I don't believe I had even met Pam at that time.  She had read some of my writings which I sent to others and one of those people was a friend of Pam's and she let Pam read my writings.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 2012, I had a dream showing me to publish exhortations for the church on a blog.

Pam Padgett had just retired from Fed Ex as a computer programmer.

I contacted Pam immediately asking her if she could set up a blog for us, Jesus Ministries Exhortations.

Pam said she didn't know anything about blogs but she probably could do this.

Within 3 days Pam had a blog on Internet and we began writing exhortations for the church.

In 2015, we began self-published books on Amazon and Pam did all the technical work required to publish paperback and e-books on Amazon.

In 2020, I had a dream showing me to begin Podcasts on Internet.  Pam set up the recordings and found a Podcast Host whereby the broadcasts could go out all over the world on Internet.

In 2018, after I fell at my house in Texas and was awaiting surgery for a broken hip and left wrist, a nurse came into my hospital room and said I would have to declare someone as being "in charge" of me before they could do surgery.  I replied, "Pam Padgett is in charge of me."  One of our church group was standing there when I said this and she said, "How can Pam be in charge.  She doesn't even live here.  She is 400-miles away."  I replied, "I don't know 'HOW' she can be, but she is."

This woman called Pam and said, "Joan said you are in charge of her."

She replied, "Okay."

(I knew God had set this up.)

I was in rehabilitation hospitals in Texas for 2 1/2 months after surgery.

From Colorado, Pam worked with the staff at the hospitals.  Arranged for me to be moved when the first hospital didn't work out well for me.  Arranged for an estate sale at my house.  Worked with my contractor to put into storage the items I wanted to keep.  Arranged for me to get to appointment at surgeon's office.  Flew from Denver, Colorado, to Lubbock, Texas three or four times to help me and see about me. Finally came by plane to Lubbock to help me fly back to Denver and then drive to Colorado Springs where I was to live in a down stairs bedroom which she had converted from a library room the month before at her house.

All these things were planted in Pam's heart by God to do and also in my heart.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God says:  

Isaiah 45:2  I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

(As I am writing this, I am 85-years-old.  I can't walk except for a few feet at a time by a walker.  Pam takes me by wheelchair to doctor appointments and often I ride with her and sit in the car while she goes into the store.  Pam arranges for me to have meals daily.  She assists me with personal needs through placing orders for me on Amazon.  When my electric love-seat control broke, Pam took me by wheelchair to find replacement chair.  Pam arranges for needed repairs.  We work together publishing the blog, books, Podcasts for the ministry.  We have the same spirit in us, the Holy Spirit, so we work and live together in the same house very well.  And it was all set up by God.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯