Thursday, May 4, 2023

Podcast: Man lives by every Word that comes from the mouth of God

 

 
God spoke to Abraham and Abraham obeyed.  

Genesis 12

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 5:30   (Jesus said)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 10  (Jesus says)

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and (none: no man nor thing) is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The New Testament Church:  All who are chosen by Jesus are given the Holy Spirit of Jesus

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

To our minds, the Holy Spirit of God brings information and instructions from God.

Matthew 4:4  Jesus says:

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯