Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Podcast: Evil men think they can stop God's plan but they cannot

 
 
 
God accomplishes all that HE purposes.

If God has a plan for our lives, HE will fulfill that plan.  Fret not.

Matthew 2

1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship HIM.

3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule MY people Israel.

7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.

8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

(But God is all knowing and God knows Herod does not plan to worship the child, Jesus, but Herod's plan is to destroy Jesus. Knowing this ahead of time, God directs the wise men not to return to Herod.)

9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy HIM.

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 And was there until the death of Herod:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Dreams are often used by God to fulfill HIS plan.

I was born again in 1975.  Shortly after this, I was asleep in the night when I was transported into heaven.  I was with God, with Christ, and with the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no images.  It was an experience in spirit.)  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights later, the exact same thing happened a second time.

From 1975 to 1980, I owned a small business in American Indian Arts in Dallas, Texas.  During those 5 years God taught me Bible.  I would stay at my apartment and read Bible and God began showing me meanings of section of scriptures throughout both the Old and New Testaments.  

The unusual happening of being taken twice into heaven set me on fire for things of God.

During this time a very strong prophecy was delivered to me as follows:  "God is going to mightily use you.  You are going to have to stay very close to HIM."

How can this be?  A woman?  I asked God, "What about that which Paul said in I Corinthians 14 about women?"  God said:  "Look at what these women were doing."

I turned to I Corinthians 14 and looked.  Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

It looked to me like these women were asking questions during the gathering of the church, interrupting the flow of the Spirit of God with their questions.

God reminded me that Philip the evangelist had four daughters who did prophesy.  They would have to speak to the church to prophesy.  (Acts 21:8-9)

In 1979, a man from our church group who said he was a prophet, came to my business.  He said, "Joan ... you're dragging your feet.  You know you are supposed to be a minister."  

So I sent post cards to my customers telling them I would be closing my business on July 31, 1979, to go into the ministry.

I did not try to get a regular type job at a church.  I just stayed home at my apartment and continued to read Bible with God leading me.

The night of January 10, 1980, while I was asleep in the night, I was awakened by a very loud trumpet like voice speaking 3 words to me:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

By this God showed me what I was to do, exhort the church on radio.  Within a year, I was on radio from NYC (Hartford) to Seattle.

God makes a way where there is no way.

Then in 2012, God gave me a dream showing me to start a blog.  And in 2015, I began writing books on Amazon.  After that, in February 2020, I was shown in a dream to begin broadcasting on Podcast.

We don't copy other ministers.  (Often there aren't even any ministers in the office to which we are called to copy.)  God must teach us what we are to do and say and where we do that in the ministry.  But God will show us often using dreams, or even angels delivering messages.

While I was on radio, I traveled to the cities where I was on radio and had two or three day meetings for the radio audiences.

Then in approximately 1982, God said to me:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."  God showed me specific ministers who were committing sins and when I couldn't get messages to these ministers, God had me speak about their sins naming these ministers by name on my own radio broadcasts.

In 1982, in the night, God showed me I was in danger and God said to me, "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."  I cancelled all planned trips to cities where I was on radio and stayed at my apartment in Dallas and continued recording radio broadcasts which I sent to each of my radio stations.

God brought this scripture to my attention.

John 16:2-3  They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.  3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor ME.

Today all exhortations are presented on Internet, blog and Podcast and by books printed on Amazon.

God protected me from those who would harm me and I am completely free to present all messages that I believe to be from God.

God has a way for those whom HE has called.  They may try to stop you but when it is of God they will not be able to stop you.  God knows what they are planning and warns HIS ministers.  And God shows us what to do just as HE told the wise men in Matthew 2 and Joseph.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯