Friday, May 5, 2023

Podcast: After I was born again, God took me into heaven twice and merged me into body of Jesus, making me one with the Word of God

 

 
 
(Comments by Joan Boney)

On August 5, 1975, I was reading a book concerning sin when God spoke these words to me:  "Joan ... you know those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

I was so shocked.  I thought they were mistakes.

Immediately I was born again and was given God's Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Prophecy of what it will be like in the times of the New Covenant church.

Ezekiel 36  God says:

23 And I will sanctify MY great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A few days after I was born again, in the night while I was sleeping, I was transported into heaven.  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  

(I saw no physical images.  It was a spiritual experience.) 

At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

(I thought, at that time, this happened to everyone who became a Christian.)

Then a few nights later, the exact same thing happened a second time.  

Again I was transported into heaven and made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

Later I saw the following scripture that was similar to that which happened to me:

2 Corinthians 12:2-3  Paul says:

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After being taken into heaven, I was on fire for things of God.

I owned a small business at that time in American Indian Arts.  After that, I no longer cared anything at all for my business.  All I wanted to do is read the Bible and be with people of God at church.

I would often stay home all day, not going to my business at all, and I would read the Bible with God teaching me scriptures by HIS Spirit.  

(I had 3 very competent women working for me and they didn't need me at the business except for the times we did appraisals and when I had to go on buying trips to select jewelry to sell at the business.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

For 5 years, from 1975 to 1980, God taught me and prepared me and eventually, during that time, God showed me I was to be a full-time minister.

In 1979, a man from our church group, who said he was a prophet, came to my business with a message for me:  "Joan ... you're dragging your feet.  You know you are supposed to be a minister.  You need to close your business to go into the ministry full time."

(I guess I believed him for I closed my business on July 31, 1979.)

There was no place for me to go after I closed my shop.  I just stayed at home and waited for God to show me what I was to do.  I didn't apply for work at any church.  I just lived off the money that I had made from the business and I waited!

On January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night.  I believe an angel spoke to me to deliver this message from God:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

(I found KWJS to be a Christian Radio Station.)

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately I heard:  "Call the radio station manager."

I called that same morning.  I asked to speak to the radio station manager at KWJS.  When he came on the phone, I said:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He said:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting, we will offer you a contract."

I recorded a tape that same day and put it into the mail to the radio station manager.

Within five days they offered me a contract to broadcast exhortation messages to the church on KWJS.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(Comments by Pam Padgett)

In approximately 1983 a friend started giving me writings that Joan Boney had sent to those on the Jesus Ministries mailing list.  

I enjoyed reading these, but wasn't sure about a woman minister.  

Before this, I had stayed completely away from women who said they were ministers.   

Then one night I was given a dream which changed my thinking on thisIn this dream I was working at a restaurant and was told that my supervisor was Joan Boney.

I believed this dream was from God, and showed HIS view of the matter. 

Because of this, I accepted Joan as a minister, and began to support Jesus Ministries and to share what God was doing in my life. 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(Comments by Joan Boney)

In 2012, God gave me a dream showing me to start a blog.  I called Pam Padgett who was a retired computer programmer and asked Pam to set up a blog.  Within 3 days of that dream, Pam had a blog up and running for the ministry and we were publishing written exhortations all over the world on Internet.

In 2015, Pam did the technical work when we began publishing e-books and paperbacks on Amazon.

In 2020, God gave me a dream showing me to begin Podcasts.  Pam did all technical work on Podcasts.

I also found that Pam has a spiritual gift of helps:

I Corinthians 12:27-28  Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.  And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1980, when I first went on radio KWJS,  a woman named Lilly McBride who lived in Fort Worth, Texas, was in the faith movement churches.  She listened to KWJS.  An opening came on radio at 12 noon. The other teachers around that opening were faith movement teachers.  Lilly began praying for someone of faith to be put on radio at 12 noon.

Lilly turned on her radio and sat down to listen to the noontime broadcast.  A woman began speaking.

Lilly screamed out:  "Oh, no, Lord.  NOT A WOMAN!"

Lilly jumped out of her chair and rushed toward her radio to turn the broadcast off.  (The radio was sitting across the room from Lilly.)

Before she could turn the program off she became interested in what I was saying and she became an instant daily listener at 12 noon to the broadcast on KWJS. 

Lilly lived across the street from Vinita Copeland, Kenneth Copeland's mother.

We 3 became close friends!

Lilly and Vinita attended my meetings in both Fort Worth and in Dallas.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
For 5 years, 1975-1980, God taught me Bible.  HE took me to all scriptures in Old and New Testaments concerning prophets, showing me their calling and the type of work they did.  God gave me gifts of the Holy Spirit, especially word of knowledge.  (I Cor. 12:8)  

At the Sunday school class at church, God would give me words of knowledge.  The teacher would say:  "Does anyone have a word from the Lord."  inviting us to speak that word to the class.

Also God often gave me words of knowledge for the neighborhood prayer group.

Church people everywhere recognized the call of God on my life.

Proverbs 18:16  A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

One day the pastor, Robert Tilton, at the church I was attending said from the pulpit:  "Joan Boney is not called to be a teacher.  She is a prophetess."

I had never told anyone my experiences in being taken into heaven and being merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the word of God.

I had never told anyone I was called as a prophet.

I had never told anyone at church that God had said this word to me:  "I have called you and set you into the body of Christ as an apostle."  

"An apostle?"  I responded.  "What's an apostle?"

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I asked our Bible teacher at church about apostles but I didn't tell him or anyone else what God had told me.  

"Who are the apostles at our church?"  I asked.  

He replied, "I don't know."  

"What do apostles do at church," I asked.  

"I don't know." He responded. 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

I didn't have any human example of a NT apostle, so God taught me.

Apostles are ordained to deal with scriptures and they make judgments concerning church doctrines from the various scriptures. 

For example:  A question arose at Paul's time:  Do the believing Gentiles have to be circumcised?

The apostles and elders met at Jerusalem to discuss the matter and settle the church doctrine on the issue.

Acts 15  (This is what God showed me.)

1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

3 And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.

And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.

5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, sayingThat it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;

And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all HIS works from the beginning of the world.

19 Wherefore my sentence isthat we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas (prophet) surnamed Barsabas, and Silas (prophet), chief men among the brethren:

23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law (of Moses): to whom we gave no such commandment:

25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,

26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas (prophets), who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.

28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Many churches today have discarded various scriptures because those scriptures would not be popular in the church gatherings today.

God has shown me these church groups are the end time apostasy churches.

I write about the scriptures they discarded to try to re-establish these verses of Bible in the minds of individuals in those church groups.

This is what God has shown me about the apostles in today's church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The main message at this time for the church is to return to all the scriptures in the New Testament Bible and get yourself ready for the coming of Jesus and the great tribulation and the end of this present heaven and earth and the judgment seat of Christ.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯