Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Don't live with a troubled heart


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


John 14:27   Jesus says:   

Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


***

Heart troubled about future and money?

* Yesterday morning, a thought came to me:  "What if the house doesn't sell and you have to go to assisted living and pay money each month?"

I started praying:  "Please let me have enough money to pay for what I need as long as YOU leave me here on this earth."

"Please arrange for the house to sell."

As soon as I prayed these points, I was in total peace.


***

It is up to us to keep our hearts free from troubling thoughts by committing those thoughts to God in prayer as soon as we recognize they have come to our minds.

Matthew 7:7-11    Jesus says:    

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?


***

*  Concerned about how you will fill the day or evening?

"Please fill my day."

Turn to God in prayer.  Thereby trusting in God.

I often pray this.  And God always works it out and fills the time.


***

I Peter 5:7   Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.

Philippians 4:6-7    Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus
(The Word).


*****