Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Delivering a message from God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Elisha told a young prophet to deliver a message to Jehu, and then "flee".

II Kings 9:1-3    And Elisha the prophet called one of the children of the prophets, and said unto him, Gird up thy loins, and take this box of oil in thine hand, and go to Ramothgilead:

And when thou comest thither, look out there Jehu the son of Jehoshaphat the son of Nimshi, and go in, and make him arise up from among his brethren, and carry him to an inner chamber;

Then take the box of oil, and pour it on his head, and say, Thus saith the Lord, I have anointed thee king over Israel. Then open the door, and flee, and tarry not.


***

This past weekend, a holiday weekend, I wrote a correction letter to my cousin Jeanne.

As soon as I finished the letter, I asked Pam to take the letter to a US Mail postal box and drop the letter into the box so I would not be able to get to the letter to destroy the letter.

Since it was holiday in USA, the mail would not be picked up until the following Tuesday.  But if the letter was in the locked box, I would not be able to destroy the letter if devil tried to get me to destroy letter.

It is not unusual for devil to try to stop us.

***

Barbara Preston (our little church group) sent me an email concerning a writing of today ... the follow-up letter to cousin.

Barbara said:   Interesting scriptures. Whole writing showed clearly an example of
apostasy, laying out how it came about, what it is and scriptures to back everything up.
Such a well documented and clear example for church to see and how this info given you by God helped you so much.

***

After reading Barbara's email, I called her.

Barbara said devil was just saying to her:  "You shouldn't have written that ..." 

I was thanking Barbara for writing that.

***

The devil tries to condemn us for doing that which God wants done.

This is not at all unusual.


*****