Monday, May 20, 2019

Dead people can't hear the message


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 1979, God gave me a terrifying dream.  At first I did not know what the dream was showing me.  Later I saw the dream was showing what was going on in the churches.  A primary point to notice in this dream is the fact that all those in the congregation were dead from the poison that was coming from the speaker.  And when the second man appears with a warning, those dead people in the congregation took no note nor paid any attention to the warning because they were dead and could not hear the warning.  I was in the congregation but had not yet been killed by the poison coming from the speaker.

If you chose to sit there among them, you, too will become as a dead person.

***

The Poison Gas Dream:   (1979)

Destruction was everywhere.  (In churches all around.)

In the dream, a man was speaking to a room filled with people.

I went into the room and began listening to the man who was speaking.

A second man rushed into the room and said:  "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun."

(This second man vanished and the first man resumed speaking.)

I looked out the window, for I wanted to see what had already begun.  (No one else in the room paid any attention to the shocking message spoken by the second man.)

I saw a tall pole with a yellow civil-defense type warning speaker on top of the pole.  Out of the speaker was coming a poison gas that would kill the people.  The gas was coming directly toward the group in our room where I was sitting.

The speaker which was designed and put in place to warn the people was the instrument being used to distribute the poisonous gas that would kill the people.

I looked at the man sitting next to me.  This man had a big smile on his face.  He was looking directly at the man who was the speaker.  He seemed to be paying close attention.  Then I saw this man was a corpse.  He was already dead.

I looked at the other people in the room and saw they, too, were dead people.

And as I sat there among them, I began to feel drowsy and I knew the gas was killing me too as I sat there.


***

In 1982, God showed me the meaning of the dream.

It was a Wednesday night church service at the church I was attending at that time, Word of Faith.

As the pastor spoke, I glanced at the man who was sitting next to me.

I was greatly shocked to see this man was that man who was sitting next to me in the poison gas dream of 1979.

I looked at the other people in the room and recognized them to be the dead congregation in the dream.

I got up immediately and went to ladies room and began praying:  "God ... I think YOU are showing me to leave this church group.  I will get in my car and drive away but if YOU want me to return I will return.

I left never to return.


***

Through the next months and years, God revealed to me sins being committed by various ministers and as I tried to find another church group to attend, I saw pastors and speakers perverting Bible and changing various church doctrines from the Bible.

Finally, I knew it was antichrist working in the various churches today through the speakers and by the approval of the people in the congregation who were as dead people ... dead to the truth of the Bible.

Through the years, I went to each pastor when I heard him deal falsely with Bible, adding things that were not in Bible or taking away parts of scripture.

There was never any shame shown by these pastors.

It was antichrist in the churches.

(Antichrist is not one man but a spirit in many men.)


In Bible, the apostle Paul told us Jesus could not return until the churches fell away from scripture and antichrist moved into the churches.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(Churches would fall away from scripture and when the portions of scripture were removed the restraint against antichrist was removed and antichrist moved into the church group setting up his own doctrine by his own thinking, casting aside portions of scripture)

  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

***

The apostle John told us in the Bible that there were already "many" antichrist in the church in his day.

John also told us by what they did, we could know that the last days had started.  John identified the last days as starting in his lifetime.

I John 2:18-19   Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 

(They left the churches of the apostle John.  They could not get a foothold in the churches where the apostles were in charge.  So they left ...  and likely formed other church groups where they could reign and make up their own doctrines apart from the Bible. That is certainly what we see today!)

***

The apostle Paul told us the same thing about antichrist already being among them.

II Thessalonians 2:7-12   For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he (the scriptures) be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 

***

As in the poison gas dream, many have pleasure in unrighteousness at church.  They continue to attend their churches regardless of that which is against the instruction given in Bible for they take pleasure in their churches more than they take pleasure in the Word of God of Bible.

While I was looking for a church to attend, I went to a Wednesday night service at a non-denomination church in Clovis, NM, where was I living.

The pastor was teaching.  He was in the book of John, chapter 8 ... Pastor said:  "And when the woman taken in adultery was brought before Jesus, she was naked from the waist up."

I was horribly shocked for I knew this was not in the Bible in John 8.

I looked about the room and noticed the men had big (lustful) smiles on their faces.  

There were about 200 in the meeting.  

I looked to see if anyone picked up a Bible to check the truth of that which was being spoken by the pastor.  I didn't see anyone in the room do this.  They just had big, approving smiles on their faces.  They were exactly like the dead people in the poison gas dream.

I called the pastor the next day.  When I asked him "where" that which he spoke the previous night was in the Bible, he first said he couldn't remember.  As we continued talking he admitted what he spoke was not in the Bible.  

(Pastor then showed his anger and began trying to accuse me.)  

There was never any shame for misusing scripture this way.  He showed no repentance.  

Later I realized this man was one of the "many" antichrists working today in the churches.


***

In another church, I saw exactly the same thing.  

Pastor began teaching and then said Sarah and Hagar were 1/2 sisters.  

I was shocked for I had never seen this in Bible.  

The next day I called pastor to ask where that is in the Bible.  

He did the same thing the other pastor had done.  

At first he said he couldn't remember where it was in Bible.  I told him it was very important for me to know this and asked him to please look it up and have his secretary call me and tell me where this information is in the Bible.  With that pastor became very angry and admitted what he had said is not in the Bible.  Again pastor showed no repentance nor shame over his handling of scripture.

These are examples of the poison gas coming from the speaker who should be speaking truth.  Instead of protecting the congregation with Bible, they kill the congregation with their poisonous delusions, perverting the truth of God which is Bible.

And the people in the congregation love the speakers, thus showing a lack of concern for the Bible.


***

The apostle Paul told us this would happen after his departing. 

Acts 20:17-30   At Ephesus Paul spoke to the elders of the church ...  

(Paul) called the elders of the church.

And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,

Serving the Lord
(the word) with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house,
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. 

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood.

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 

(As long as Paul was there, he kept control.  As soon as Paul departed, he knew men would rise up speaking perverse things to attract people to themselves.  And that is exactly what happened.  When there was no objection to that which these men were speaking, antichrist moved into the church, perverting the scriptures and changing the doctrine and allowing the lawlessness to come into the church.)


For example:  One of the things Jesus said which is printed for us in Bible in Matthew 5:32, is this:  whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

(Is this what they are preaching at your church today?  or has this doctrine been changed to permit men to marry divorced women?)

The apostle Paul said the following is the commandment of the Lord.

I Corinthians 7:10-11   Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

(Is this what they teach at your church group? or has this been changed too?)


***

From the days of the early apostles, from the days of John and Paul, we see "many" antichrists hanging around the church groups, just waiting for their opportunity to take over and to exalt their thinking in the group.

***

The apostasy is full bloom in today's churches where all manner of things contrary to Bible are being permitted and approved in the church.

This is the essence of the poison gas dream.

And in the dream, as I sat among them, the poison gas coming from the speaker began causing me to feel drowsy.  But God brought me out before the gas could kill me and then God showed me the truth and had me warn you.

If any portion of Bible is removed from the church group, it can kill you so you will then be unable to receive spiritual things.

You can't change them once it starts ... All you can do is get out of the churches where antichrist doctrine is being upheld.


*****