Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Joy


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

We, who are of God, live in hope because we always have hope in God.  No matter what things look like in our homes or in our jobs or with other people, we do not despair for we have hope, for our hope is in God.  And we know God will never fail us nor will HE forsake us.  And God is truly able to help us in times of need.

We believe God raised Jesus Christ from the dead.  And according to the Bible we have reason to hope in God when we believe that.

Romans 10:9    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I'm constantly sharing the way of God with people on this present earth.

I believe that is confessing the Lord Jesus with my mouth.

I know God raised Jesus from the dead for Jesus lives in me right now by HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit who teaches me all things, reminds me of all Jesus said, guides me into all truth and shows me things to come.  John 14:26 & John 16:13

Why shouldn't I be happy and rejoice and have joy?



*****

And I believe I continually overcome this world through following God.

* I control such things as appointments.  I know what works for me and I set appointments accordingly.

* I have no dread about anything that might happen tomorrow for if I do dread that, I take it to God in prayer and discuss it with HIM and often HE shows me to change the plan or cancel the appointment.  (sometimes it requires finding new doctor)

* I do not put myself in the company of people who depress me.  If a person is negative and joyless, I just withdraw from that person.  I really try not to think of that joyless person and if I do think of such, I stop and cry out to God, asking HIM to deliver me.  I do not try to be around such a person.  I try to avoid such a person, knowing I will be pulled down by that person who fails to keep himself in God.

* I no longer try to share things of God with joyless people.  I just leave such alone, because I know they will end up pulling me down and nothing really good will happen to them through me, and I know the truth of this scripture.

Luke 16:31   And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.



*****

And if a person is going in a way opposite from godliness, as a prophet, I will tell that person as God leads me to do so.

This does not mean I will keep company with that person.  Let that individual get his or her life straight with God by doing the right thing of God.

In making decisions and knowing what to do, the following scriptures are critical:

Matthew 11:28-30    Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 

If a person chooses to structure his or her life by the wisdom that is from God, then I can talk with that person.  If not, I can't, for their disobedience will disturb me and destroy me.  I just put that person away from me.



*****

The apostle Peter told us how to live on this earth.

II Peter 3:10-14    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

I structure my own life to allow myself to do this!


*****


And as a Christian, each of us (both men and women) should have these characteristics of "a virtuous woman", described in Proverbs 31.

The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.


There are individuals who come among the church saying, "Jesus is Lord."  But they are "thorns and thistles" and like a rose bush, attractive on outside but if you reach out to such, you will like get hurt for they have many thorns.

I am very fortunate for have had a godly aunt.  I think of her when I read above.  She would not hurt me.  I could safely trust her.  She did good and not evil.  Pam Padgett in our little church group is like that.  She keeps herself by the Word of God and lives a life controlled by God.  She will not hurt me.  some others in our church group are not like that.  They show that they live by other rules, something other than God's wisdom guides them.  I would not trust such a person.  Nor would I want to go to war with such a person.  And we are in a very great war right now, in the "perilous times" of the end days as spoken of by the apostle Paul.  II Timothy 3 

Choose to be around the godly in the church group and do not keep company with the ungodly in the church group.

*  She openeth her mouth with wisdom (from God); and in her tongue is the law of kindness.



*****

I John 1

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

5 This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Light walks with light and has fellowship with light ... darkness turns off light ... light turns off darkness ... we cannot co-exist with darkness.



*****