Monday, July 16, 2018

Scriptures


I want to get scripture more deeply inside me and I know we can do that by meditating throughout the day on key scriptures. 

You can put scriptures into an email to yourself so when you open your email throughout that day, those scriptures will be there and this will give you more opportunity to think on those scripture and do them.

Joan 

*****

Psalm 16:8-9 
   
I have set the Lord
(The Word) always before me: because HE  (The Word)
is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

... 11 Thou (The Word) wilt shew me the path of life: 

in THY presence is fulness of joy; at THY right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


***

Proverbs 7:4-5  Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:  That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

Proverbs 26:28  ... a flattering mouth worketh ruin. 

Proverbs 29:5  A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.

Proverbs 28:23  He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue.
  
(Godly rebukes give an opportunity for us to correct our way and go in the way of life, while flattery leads to ruin.)


*****