Saturday, July 28, 2018

Goals for our life.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 9:1-2

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart;

I will shew forth all THY marvellous works.

I will be glad and rejoice in THEE:

I will sing praise to THY name (The WORD), O thou most High.


*****



When we speak, it should be our goal to show God's works, telling what God has told us, exalting God's word to us.

We also should be very glad in that which God has said to us and rejoice in that.

We should continually praise HIS name which is THE WORD OF GOD.


*****

I continually examine that which I write on this blog by these questions:

* Is this what God has shown me?

* Does this edify the church?  (turning the church to faith in God and faith in that which God has said and has done)

* Is this information God wants spoken? 

* Is this truth from God?


*****