Saturday, July 14, 2018

Scriptures


I want to get scripture more deeply inside me and I know we can do that by meditating throughout the day on key scriptures. 

You can put scriptures into an email to yourself so when you open your email throughout that day, those scriptures will be there and this will give you more opportunity to think on those scripture and do them.

Joan Boney



***** 

John 6:44  (Jesus says, concerning those who believe in HIM, the Word)

I will raise him up at the last day.


***

John 6:48   Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on ME (the Word) hath everlasting life. I (the Word) am that bread of life. 


***

John 6:53   I (the Word) am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread (the Word), he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. 

(We eat that bread by doing the word in a proper way.)


***



Psalm 12:6-7   The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, Thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.




*****